Welcome to PetHarmony (“we,” “our,” or “us”). These terms and conditions govern your use of the PetHarmony website. By using or accessing this website, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this website.
Use of Website
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website.
- You agree to use this website in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and passwords.
- All content on this website, including text, graphics, images, and logos, is the property of PetHarmony or its content suppliers and is protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works based on the content of this website without our express written consent.
- You may submit content to the website, including comments, reviews, and other materials.
- By submitting content, you grant PetHarmony a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute the content in any media.
- You may not use this website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not engage in any activities that could harm, disrupt, or interfere with the functioning of this website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- This website is provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties of any kind.
- We do not warrant that the website will be error-free, secure, or uninterrupted.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall PetHarmony, its owners, employees, or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold PetHarmony, its owners, employees, and affiliates harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of your use of this website.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and the “Last Updated” date at the top will reflect the most recent changes.
By using the PetHarmony website after such changes, you agree to the updated Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.